• Who was the last person you added to your friends list and why did you add them?
Uh, let me think... rmlawrence because he's Ashleigh's bf.
• If you could add one word to the dictionary, what would it be?
"Beep" as a signalling word.
• Which are you more guilty of: celebrity crushes or online crushes?
Online. *sigh* Celebrities I just see sort of as models. I can give judgement on their hotness, but I don't crush on them.
• In what way do you feel misrepresented online?
Uh... I don't. I represent myself well.
• List three of your OCDs. If you're too much of a liar to admit you have three, make some up.
OCDs? What? Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders? That's the first search result on Google. Okay.
1. I always turn my alarm off when I plan to sleep in.
• If you were homosexual for a day, who would you gay out with? Gross. Uh...no...commment. *ahem*
• What does everyone else think is hot snot that you just don't see the attraction to? SHORT shorts. EW!
• If you could erase one musical style from history, what would it be?
Gregorian Chant. *grin* Too much of it is stifling.
• In an odd twist of fate, you are about to be blinded or deafened and you get to pick.
Blind. Because I'm a musician, duh.
• When it comes to physical attraction, do you prefer cuteness or hotness? Depends on the person. Cuteness in attitude and hotness in body.
• If you could make g.w. change one decision he's made so far in office, what would it be?
Uh, whichever one he regrets. I think he's doing good.
• If you had children, would you prefer them to grow up smart and miserable or dumb and happy?
Smart and miserable. Like mother like kids.
• What's the weirdest food that you like? Ice Cream with Lasagne
• If someone would give you complete financial backing to start your own company, what type of business would you start? Comp Graphics.
• Would you rather be burned alive or skinned alive? Burned. You die of smoke inhalation. Much quicker.
• If you could master two foreign languages, which would you choose? Sign language, Italian, German, French, and Spanish. Just two would be far too limiting.
• What word or phrase makes you shudder? Boyfriend.
• List three pet peeves.
1. People who don't think for themselves.
2. People who clip fingernails etc. in public
3. Women who obsessively use lipstick.
• What wrong doing do you find hardest to forgive? Cheating on a spouse/bf/gf
• Complete the following statement: I feel my most prissy when...
Idiots don't like me.
• What is your greatest life accomplishment to date? Still being alive.
• Would you rather be George Washington's wig or Thomas Jefferson's wig? Uh... Neither. I don't like hanging around men's heads.
• If you had to give up your favorite food or your favorite cd, for the rest of your life, which one would you give up? That's evil! Food - because I could sing the songs on the CD and memorize them.
• What's your favorite palindrome? Huh? *googles* Evita, gentle, felt negative.
• If you could meet anyone on your friends list that you've never met, who would it be? Sir Wingate or Jessica. They live in the same area, too. So I might be able to meet them both someday.