TEN random things about me:
1. My favourite game is Racko
2. I love fuzzy things.
3. I've never been skating. At least, not on skates.
4. I'd love to have a hot tub in my house.
5. I've never had my own room.
6. Yellow-Green is my least favourite color. But I like it anyway.
7. I love pancakes with butter and syrup for lunch or supper. Mmmm.
8. I have a working stethescope. Coolness.
9. I acutally don't like Firefox. *dodges insults*
10. My LOTR roleplay game won't work. It just stalls on one screen every time.
NINE ways to win my heart:
1. Be yourself. If I like you as yourself, we're off to a good start.
2. Share with me privately. If I have your trust, I'll keep it.
3. Don't be afraid to touch. I have a major touch deficiency, and love contact.
4. Listen to me and ask questions so that when you buy me a gift, It's exactly what I want.
5. Make it obvious when you want to be my friend.
6. Be goofy.
7. Remember me.
8. Understand me. Or if you can't, don't try.
EIGHT things I want to do before I die:
1. Get married,
2. Go paintballing.
3. Meet a lot of my favourite bands in person.
4. Significantly change a lot of people's lives, and know that I helped it along.
5. Keep friends I have now forever.
6. Find truth in love - not just true love.
7. Become famous as a classical or theatre singer
8. Be understood by someone.
SEVEN ways to annoy me:
1. Tell bad jokes.
2. Underestimate/label me.
3. Constantly Talk in class.
4. Suddenly become busy when I need your attention.
5. Find my buttons for the express purpose of pushing them repeatedly.
6. Pick a fight with me for no reason.
7. Side with someone who picked a fight with me for no reason, and don't recant it even when you find out I'm not the person you thought I was.
SIX things I believe in:
2. Demons and Angels
3. My abilities.
4. My friends.
5. Sex isn't dirty in the right context.
6. Standing up for my Anti-abortion, anti-homosexuality, pro-death penalty views.
FIVE things I'm afraid of:
1. Never finding a guy who really cares about me.
2. Never achieving my goals.
3. Losing my friends in tragic accidents. Not an active fear, but one I hope I never have to face.
4. Losing my Grandma.
5. Not a whole lot, actually. I'm pretty fearless.
FOUR favourite items in my room:
1. My fold-out alarm clock.
2. My clothing. All of it.
3. My watch.
4. My awesome fuzzy ducky slippers.
THREE things I do every day:
1. Use the computer.
2. Set my alarm.
3. Look in the fridge.
TWO things I want to do right now:
1. Spend time with a certain guy who I haven't seen in a long time.
2. Be held. Not happening for some time yet, unfortunately. But man, when it happens it will be worth the wait.
ONE person I want to see right now:
1. Matt. I'd have said Stacy, but I saw her a couple hours ago.